Opioids Are Wreaking Havoc On Our Community
In 2019, an estimated 10.1 million people (12 or older) misused opioids. 82.3% of opioid-involved overdose deaths involved synthetic opioids. 1 in 6 unemployed workers are addicted to alcohol or drugs – almost twice the rate for full-time workers.
A Collaborative Solution
Typically, people with substance use disorders enter a recovery center for 3 to 5 days of detox. Without the means to pay for continued care, they are often back on the streets to repeat the cycle. Vegas Stronger™ proposes a collaborative solution to fix this cycle.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) & Recovery
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services
- Case Management
- Urinalysis Testing
- Primary Medical Care
- Housing Support
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Recovery Meetings
- Self-Care Salon Services
- Fitness & Yoga
- Nutritional Services
- Service to Others
- Must be over the age of eighteen (18) years of age
- Have an addiction to stimulants, alcohol or other drugs
- Have a serious mental illness
- Be a willing participant in their own recovery
6 Pillars of Success
AOT is mental health intervention that provides community-based services to individuals diagnosed with a mental illness and have a history of multiple hospitalizations or have exhibited violence toward themselves or others. The goal of AOT is to reduce arrests for any offense and especially violent offenses
- This program allows clients to be ordered into treatment without ordering them into a hospital
- Vegas Stronger™ has two tracks of programming
- Chemical Dependency co-occurring enhance treatments
- Serious mental illness track – AOT
The Women's Program
- Integration of trauma-informed care
- Provides an empowering and inclusive environment for expression and growth
- Created to help work through women specific trauma in a safe space to heal and develop skills
- Enables us to work with female-specific shelter or agencies
The Outreach Team
Behavioral Leadership Styles
Tools used include encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to help the clients and team members
This style innovates and creates the change necessary to shape the future success of the client.
Based on the idea that leaders prioritize serving the greater good. Leaders with this style serve their team and organization first. Clients in a servant leadership environment are more likely to feel that their voices are heard.
Vegas Stronger™ is licensed by the State of Nevada to provide the following services:
- Level 0.5: Early Intervention
- Level 1: Outpatient Services
- Level 2.1: Intensive Outpatient Services, Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Level 1: Outpatient Services, Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Level 2.1: Intensive Outpatient Services
- Co-Occurring Capable
The Platinum Seal of Transparency is the highest form of acknowledgment from the world's leading source of information on nonprofit organizations. Vegas Stronger™ complies with LegitScript’s certification standards, which help ensure transparency and compliance with applicable laws and regulations Joint Commission conducted its site survey in December 2022 so we could get accredited and receive the gold stamp.
Vegas Stronger™ surveys its clients upon admission and six months after to glean information about the effectiveness of our program. The clients who graduate from our IOP groups see vast improvement in substance abuse, employment, housing, wellbeing.